City Fitness Ride for Cervical Cancer
About this event
Wear teal! Grab a bike and ride to a survivor playlist as we pedal it out for a good cause. This donation-requested ride will benefit the National Cervical Cancer Coalition.
You can donate to the PA NCCC-NW Philadelphia Chapter here:
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS THAT WALK YOU THROUGH YOUR ONLINE GIVING:
1. Click on the provided link which will take you to the official NCCC website
2. Then click on the teal button that has the pulsating white heart that reads “Donate to NCCC NW Philadelphia”
3. Input your donation amount and on the same page check the box to select “in honor of or in memory of”
4. Then type in the name of the special person
5. Just above “add a comment” you should see “Designate to”. Make sure “NCCC Chapter” is designated.
6. Then in the comment section type out “PA-NW Philadelphia Chapter”
7. Please know that you are appreciated very much for your generosity. For your choice to contribute to support cervical cancer survivors and help the NCCC spread awareness that will help bring the end of cervical cancer to fruition
- VACCINE MANDATE: Non-members are welcome but must show proof of full vaccination to participate and enter the club. Non-members should plan to arrive 20-30 minutes early, as they will need to sign a waiver, show photo identification and provide proof of full vaccination. This will also allow a few minutes to adjust the bike.
- Vaccine Cards or a vaccine letter from a pharmacy, showing full vaccination details, are acceptable. Vaccine bands are not accepted. Photos of the card should be of the front and back; 2nd shot must be administered by January 15, 2022 to qualify to enter without a mask. Those who received their second shot after January 15th may enter, but need to wear a mask during the workout. Anyone who can not show adequate proof of full vaccination will be turned away.