We’ve taken everything we’ve learned since opening our first club in 2007 and incorporated that into constructing Philadelphia’s most beautiful, best-equipped health club. Located along the Frankford Avenue commercial corridor, City Fitness Fishtown is the premier fitness solution for Philadelphia’s Fishtown and South Kensington neighborhoods, with service to the Greater Northeast.
- 25,000 square feet of beautiful new construction with views of the skyline and Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Precor strength and cardio equipment with Android-based touch screens.
- Premium recovery and nutritional amenities, with HydroMassage beds and Stripp’d Juice located on-site.
Convenient to Rittenhouse, Graduate Hospital, and Gray’s Ferry, City Fitness Graduate Hospital features over 20,000 square feet of beautiful, newly renovated fitness facilities. Over the club’s two floors, we have an expansive group exercise room, a functional training area open to all members, over 50 cardio machines, and the most complete free weight collection in Philadelphia.
- Over 75 studio-style GroupEx classes each week, including BodyPump, Yoga, and Spin.
- Private 2000 square foot Thrive functional training area, with large, trainer-led Boot Camps every Saturday.
- Hydromassage and shake bar located onsite, with convenient access to a growing number of great local bars and restaurants for any post-workout routine imaginable.
City Fitness’ first “Express Gym” is open to all members 24 hours a day, seven days a week via a key fob access, with staffing during “normal” business hours. This 6,000 square foot facility, located on the renovated first floor of historic Annunciation School, is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment in a layout that ensures you can maximize your time spent in the gym while still enjoying the community feel brought to you only by City Fitness.
- 24-hour facility via key fob access to all City Fitness members.
- GroupEx classes throughout the week, including rooftop yoga with skyline views during warmer months and 1-on-1 personal training.
- Private bathrooms and showers.
Where it all started; City Fitness Northern Liberties features a beautiful, wide open layout which flows seamlessly from our functional training area to stadium-style cardio to free weights and strength training machines, with private classrooms, studios and weight rooms throughout.
- Thrive Functional Training area, available to all members during off-peak hours.
- Steam rooms in both men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Over 50 studio-style GroupEx classes each week, including BodyPump, Yoga, and Spin.
Follow us on Instagram
We have over 10,000 members at our 5 clubs in Philadelphia, but we like to tell stories about Philadelphia’s fitness scene well beyond our clubs. Follow us on Instagram to tune in.
Happening Around Philly
There’s ton’s that goes into a fit and healthy lifestyle in Philadelphia both inside and outside the gym. We’re here to help. Our blog features healthy recipes, special events, workout advice, and a bunch of other stuff to support a better you. Subscribe below, totally free!